Saturday, July 30, 2011

CUT SPENDING TRILLIONS NOT BILLIONS- DO NOT RAISE DEBT Ceiling but 1 Trillion!

July 30, 2011

Dear President Obama:
Dear Representative Carson:
Dear Senator Lugar:
Dear Senator Coats:

The ongoing battle over the debt ceiling is an important moment for future generations of Americans. Allowing our children to suffer the consequences of Washington’s reckless budgeting is unconscionable.

I understand that our nation cannot default on its obligations,but if the debt ceiling is raised without addressing the underlying spending problems, it will signal to me that you are incapable of the leadership our nation so desperately needs. I understand that making spending cuts can be difficult and painful, but pray that you have the courage to make the right call. I pledge to remember your courage, or lack thereof, when the time comes again that you ask me for my vote.I would like to remind you people in Washington you work for us. Cut Trillions not Billions. Stand tall and get your word OUT directly to US you know WE THE PEOPLE!

Sincerely,

Christopher Hessman

No comments:

Post a Comment